Sunday, January 29, 2012

So I have been a little busy

trying to get this finished for the twins 1st birthday party next weekend.  Yes you read right next Friday, the peas will be ONE!!!  It is so hard to believe that this time last year we were recovering from Shelli's shower, little did we know the boys would be arriving later the next week-boy does time fly!!!!

I have lots of things to share, but will have to wait till after next week, partly because I am still working on it and partly because it is a surprise too!! 

Also, I was lucky enough to be chosen to the Design Team for The Scrapbook Princess and will be teaching my very 1st mini album class Feb. 11th and I would tell everyone to join me but the class sold out in 2 days!!!  WOO-HOO

That is all for now... gotta get busy finishing up some scrappy surprises :)

No comments: