Saturday, April 14, 2012

It has been a long time...

since I have posted anything, although not for lack of wanting to, I have just been really busy with work and life in general.  January was busy getting ready for the peas 1st birthday and all I can say is WOW, they are truly loved by so many wonderful friends and family and I am truly blessed to be their aunt!!

I also taught a mini album class (my 1st ever!!) at The Scrapbook Princess and while I was nervous when we first started things started flowing smoothly and I think all the girls did a wonderful job!!

Work has also been really busy and we took a little mini vacay with the in-laws to the mtns and went to the TITANIC exhibit which I highly recommend, expensive at $25 a ticket but well worth the 2 hours it takes to go thru it.

Been working on eating better (not so good) and exercising more (getting better) and hoping to be down 30-40 more pounds over the next several months.  I started out really good then things got crazy with work and birthday and trips and me making excuses :)  what I wouldn't give for my 20 year old metabolism...geez it is so much harder losing than gaining!!!

Anywho.... I am going to try and post a little more than I have been... until next time :)

No comments: